Aadhar Card Download:- In order to participate in any of the Indian government welfare programs, you must obtain an Aadhaar card. This document contains essential details about your identity and address. To make the entire Aadhaar card download process a smooth experience, you will be provided with all the necessary information by name. This information will presented with the aid of your date of birth, mobile number and One Time Password (OTP) without any inconvenience. Rest assured that you will well-equipped to acquire your Aadhaar card effortlessly.
Obtaining your Aadhaar card has never been easier! You can now download it directly from the official UIDAI website with much ease. To make things even more convenient for you, we have compiled a comprehensive guide that details the steps required to download your Aadhaar card. We believe the details provided in this guide will be extremely beneficial to you; therefore, we are excited to equip you with all the necessary information to facilitate your immediate Aadhaar card download process.
Aadhar Card Download
It is of utmost importance to note that an individual’s Aadhaar card not only serves as a form of identification but also validates their Indian citizenship. The unique 12-digit identification number present on the card known as the Aadhaar digit confirms this. Furthermore, we aim to educate you on the steps involved in downloading your Aadhaar card including your name, date of birth, request number and a comprehensive guide on how to download it without the need for OTP. An E-Aadhaar card is the digital version of this ID and we are delighted to shed more light on this process.
Allow me to impart some useful information – acquiring your Aadhar Card can be done with complete ease through the convenience of e-Aadhar. This process is remarkably secure and functions as a viable alternative to obtaining a physical copy.
Details Aadhar Card Download
|Aadhar Card Download
|3 to 4 days
|Details allowed to be Update
|Mobile Number, address, image, date of Birth etc.
Information Aadhaar Card Download
The My Aadhaar service provided by UIDAI has a range of features which are detailed in the list that follows.
- The laminated paper version of your Aadhar Card has a QR Code, issue date and a print date.
- The electronic version of your Aadhar Card is digitally signed and also features a QR Code with the issue and Download Dates.
- My Aadhar is a Mobile Application that lets you carry your Digital Aadhar with you.
- The Aadhar Plastic Card is the latest Version. It has a QR, Picture and Demographic Information.
Name And Date Of Birth Aadhar Card
In case you belong to the group of individuals who have misplaced their electronic ID or Aadhaar number, there is no necessity to panic as you can obtain an Aadhar card download by name and date of birth, by duly following some uncomplicated steps, which we will elaborate on in this comprehensive article on the process of adhar card download.
- First, go to the Aadhaar website and log in with your registered email and password.
- Then, select “Get One Time Password”.
- Next, enter this password in the “Enter Your 12 Digit AadhaarNo.” field.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button.
- Then, enter the 12-digit AadhaarNo. in the “Enter Your 12 Digit AadhaarNo.” field.
- After that, click the “Download” button.
- Then, download the Aadhar.
Without OTP E Aadhaar Download
If you are seeking a method to procure your Aadhaar card without having to use an OTP and even though you may not have one in possession, then simply follow these steps below. Through the process of E Aadhar Download, you would be able to successfully obtain your Aadhaar card.
- First, you need to visit the Aadhar Center nearest you.
- Bring your Aadhar number and your biometrics with you.
- As your ID, you need your PAN Card or Identity Card.
- At the Aadhar Centre, you will get your Aadhar printed on a PVC or on a standard sheet of paper.
- The cost for PVC is 50 Yen, while for standard paper is 30 Yen.
In order to access the electronic version of your Aadhaar card, it is crucial to have your email or mobile number connected to it. Such linkage is necessary because when downloading the e-Aadhaar, a One Time Password (OTP) must be entered. If the afore-mentioned requisites are not met, there exists no other feasible way of obtaining the e-Aadhaar.
Suppose you haven’t linked your email address and mobile number with Aadhaar, brace yourself to approach the nearest Aadhaar center to seek further assistance. Intriguingly, an Aadhaar can be conveniently downloaded just by providing the name and registered phone number; hence, the date of birth doesn’t contribute much in this process. Alternately, one can also download their Aadhaar by feeding in their registered mobile number along with either 12-digit Aadhaar number or the Enrolment ID.
Thank You For Visiting RajasthanSeva….!