ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2023:- The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has recently made an announcement, calling out to skilled sports enthusiasts to submit their applications for the ITBP Constable GD Recruitment, where they would be selected under the sports quota. The notification released by ITBP reveals the total number of available vacancies reserved for individuals participating in specific sports disciplines.
Aspiring individuals looking to kickstart their careers in para military training can set their eyes on the upcoming ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) Constable GD Recruitment program, which is slated to commence on February 20th. To know more about the ITBP Constable GD Recruitment, candidates can refer to the informational article available online.
Notification ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2023
Physical Standard Test (PST), and a medical examination. Those who have cleared these phases of the Group C recruitment process will be rewarded for their efforts with a remuneration package that falls within the range of twenty-one thousand and one hundred to sixty-nine thousand and one hundred. they can refer to the comprehensive outline table for more insight.
|Name of the recruitment
|ITBP Constable GD Recruitment
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
|Ministry of Home Affairs
|Name of the post
|Constable (General Duty)
|‘C’ (Non-Gazetted and non-ministerial)
|Number of vacancies
|Rs 21,700 – 69,100
|Mode of application
|Starting of the application
|20th February 2023 (00.01 A.M.)
|End date of application
|21st March 2023 (11:59 P.M.)
Physical Standard Test
Eligibility ITBP Constable GD
To be considered for recruitment through the sports quota program in the ITBP Constable GD, prospective applicants must meet specific criteria relating to their educational level, age, and athletic prowess. The eligibility criteria for this scheme will be outlined in great detail in an official notification release that is scheduled to occur on February 21st. All interested parties are advised to review this notification closely prior to submitting an application for this recruitment opportunity.
it is essential for interested candidates to go through the detailed eligibility requirements. Therefore, we have put together a concise and informative list of the criteria that must be met in order to qualify for the recruitment process.
- The applicants for the ITBP Recruitment should have passed 10th.
- The age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category.
- The candidates who have won the medal in national level game are given preference.
Vacancies ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2023
The recruitment notification that has been recently issued by ITBP has disclosed that the organization is seeking to enlist a total of 71 outstanding athletes, regardless of their gender, who have demonstrated exceptional skills in various sports disciplines. The specifics of these openings are listed in a comprehensive table that is provided with the notification.
Individuals who lack knowledge on how to apply for the ITBP GD recruitment process can adhere to the following steps in order to submit their application. It is crucial that applicants possess a scanned copy of both their photograph and signature whilst completing the application procedure.
- You can access the official website of the ITBP recruitment portal by simply going to the link https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/. This website contains useful information about recruitment processes and job opportunities offered by the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. Take your time to navigate the portal and explore all the available resources. You might be surprised by the range of positions that the ITBP is looking to fill, and you could even find a job that perfectly matches your skills and interests.
- To initiate this process, locate and select the “New User Registration” option positioned in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- The India Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) registration form is readily available on your display screen. Kindly complete and submit your registration form for the ITBP General Duty (GD) post.
- you must make use of your unique registration id and password. By simply inputting these details, you can easily log in to the system and begin your application process. It is important to keep your login details safe and secure at all times, as they are essential for accessing the platform and completing any necessary tasks. So be sure to keep a record of your registration id and password in a safe place, so that you can easily refer to them whenever needed.
- Kindly complete the application form for the recruitment of constables, and remember to attach all the required documents before selecting your preferred sports activity.
- It is now imperative that you make a deposit for the application fees by using the online payment platform.
- It would be recommended to have a physical copy of the ITBP recruitment documentation in order to review and study the requirements and qualifications necessary for enrollment. it would be advisable to have access to a printer in order to obtain a tangible version of the document. This will allow for a more thorough examination of all the details included in the recruitment process.
Thank You For Visiting RajasthanSeva….!