MHT CET 2023:- Upon completing 12th grade, each student longs to enroll in different courses to pursue their desired career. The choice of courses varies, being dependent on individual interests and skills. This decision is also regularly swaye by societal expectations and the current demand of the job market.
The Maharashtra Government’s Directorate of Technical Education organizes a yearly entrance exam for all 12th grade pass-outs. During the MHT CET, the candidates can select their preferred colleges/universities offering various courses, such as Engineering, Pharmacy, Management and Law. The allotment of seats will depend on their merit and preferences.
In January 2023, the MHT CET exam’s online application process will begin. The organization has released a brief notification outlining the tentative exam dates for Group A and Group B. To learn more about the entrance exam, students should visit the official website of the Maharashtra CET exam and stay informed about updates. Additionally, this article provides valuable information and details for students preparing for the exam.
The article necessitates all candidates’ attention.
Registration MHT CET 2023
|Name of the exam
|Full form of the exam
|Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test
|Exam conducting body
|Directorate of Technical Education
|Frequency of the entrance examination
|Once a year
|Engineering, Pharmacy, Law and Management
|Mode of examination
|Computer-Based Test (CBT)
|Application form starts
|Last date application form
|Release of admit card
Once the release date of the entrance exam notification has confirmed, a detailed list of eligibility requirements will disclosed. Earlier notification briefly listed down the fundamental criteria needed for CET application forms. The upcoming notification will specify academic prerequisites for respective programs and courses. The fundamental criteria for CET exam include:
- The candidates should be Indian citizens.
- General category is 50%.
- There is no restriction on age for the MHT-CET.
How to apply online for the MHT CET 2023?
The release date for the Maharashtra Health and Technical (MHT) CET online application is imminent. To apply for the numerous programs, users can follow the guidelines given below. Firstly, they need to navigate to the official web portal and access the application forms. The ensuing steps are as follows:
- For the initial phase, the applicant is require to complete the application form, thereby obtaining a Registration ID and password that will be instrumental in the following step of the process.
- The online application form cannot accessed without the registration id and password. Along with personal details, the candidate also needs to choose the preferred course on the form.
- In step three, it is require to upload each document. These documents include a student’s certificates, weighing between 15 and 256 kilobytes, as well as a scanned passport-size photo (between 15 and 50 kb) and signature (between 15 and 50 kb).
- Submission of the recommended payment marks the conclusive stage for the MHT CET application process.
- Store the Maharashtra CET entrance exam application form for future use by either downloading or saving it.
Application Fee Details
Payment to register for the Maharashtra CET exam varies depending on the applicant’s eligibility, with a charge of Rs 800 for general individuals and Rs 600 for reserved and PwBD candidates. To apply for reserve seats, caste certification must e included in the application form. All payments must made through online methods, with no refunds available. Full details on the exam application fee can found below.
candidates are advise to begin preparing for their respective course exams. The authorities have release a tentative exam date sheet which can be downloade from the relevant links provided below. While the exam pattern will remain constant, candidates can expect their exams for different courses to scheduled on different dates.
Displayed below are the test formats for CET’s Group A and Group B written examinations.
The MHT CET includes two stages featuring multiple choice questions. There is no penalty for incorrect answers in the CET written test. The syllabus covere in the 11th grade receives a 20% weighting while the 12th-grade syllabus is weighte at 80%. Each question is worth 1 point, except for math which carries a 2-point value. Results of the Maharashtra CET exam are reporte in percentile rankings.
Thank You For Visiting RajasthanSeva….!