Rajasthan 19 New District:- Rajasthan has recently undergone significant changes as Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has revealed bold plans for the state’s development. Among the most significant initiatives is the creation of 19 new districts and 3 divisions, which have been garnering much attention on social media and in political circles. The creation of these new district is expect to bring about numerous opportuniti for growth and progress in the state, and is seen as a major announcement in this election year. With this development, Rajasthan is set to become a force to reckone with in India’s political landscape.
Latest news reports state that Rajasthan will be undergoing some significant changes in its geographical divisions. Plans have been announce to introduce a total of nineteen new districts across the region, which will include Balotra, Beawar, Anupgarh, Didwana (Kuchaman), Deeg, Dudu, Gangapur City, Jaipur North, Jaipur South, Kotputli (Behror), Khairthal, Neemkathana, Phalodi, Salumbar, Sanchore, Jodhpur East, Jodhpur West, Kekri, and Shahpura district. three new divisions Banswara, Pali and Sikar are being propose for the region. These proposals are a reflection of Rajasthan’s growth and development, and will provide increased opportunities for residents of the area.
Create Rajasthan 19 New District and three new divisions
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot has taken a big decision today. Along with creating 19 new districts and three new divisions in Rajasthan, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has made many big announcements. The demand for new district in Rajasthan was made for a long time.
- Smartphones will given to 40 lakh women in Rajasthan, their distribution will start from Raksha Bandhan.
- In Rajasthan, in the first phase, these smartphones will given to 10th and 12th class girl students of Chiranjeevi families, widow women.
- A big gift has given to the employees of Rajasthan, from March 2023, all pension results will announced to the employees on the day of their retirement.
- Announcement of 40 handpumps and 40 tubewells in each assembly of Rajasthan
- Tubewells will installed in registered gaushalas of the state
- 6 thousand 843 posts of madrasa instructor will filled
- 500 primary schools to be upgrade to upper primary schools
- Govinddevji temple of Jaipur will developed on the lines of Mahakal temple of Ujjain. A provision of Rs 100 crore has made for this.
- In Rajasthan, two lakh families were deprive of domestic electricity connections. In the next two years, connections will made available at a cost of one lakh crore.
Rajasthan 19 New District
- Gangapur City
- Jaipur North
- Jaipur South
- Jodhpur East
- Jodhpur West
These are the three divisions
50 districts how?
Aaj Tak’s report states that the current count of districts in Rajasthan has reached 33, with an additional 19 new districts forming. it is important to note that the total number of districts will not increase beyond 50, despite the new inclusions. This limit is due to the subdivision of Jaipur into two distinct regions – Jaipur North and Jaipur South – and Jodhpur into equally segregated regions of Jodhpur East and Jodhpur West.
If one were to examine the scenario where the 31 pre-existing districts were take into account alongside the newly formed 19 districts, the combine total of district would amount to a grand total of 50.
What did Ashok Gehlot say during the announcement of new districts
During a recent announcement made in the Vidhansabha, Ashok Gehlot, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, highlighted the vast geography of the state. Gehlot explained how the far-off nature of many districts in Rajasthan has made it challenging for people to reach district headquarters, which consequently hinders the effective implementation of government schemes. In comparison to Rajasthan, several other states in the country have been more proactive in declaring new districts, resulting in a significant increase in their number.
Following this, the esteemed Chief Minister took to the public platform to declare with much fanfare and excitement the eagerly awaited list of names that would, from henceforth, form the newly established districts in the region.
Thank You For Visiting RajasthanSeva….!