RRB ALP Recruitment 2023:- The official notification for the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 will be released by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) in the near future. The RRB has around 40,000 positions available for Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians. Aspiring candidates are advised to monitor the official website for the announcement of the official notification.
In March 2023, RRB is expected to release the application form for the ALP exam on their official website. Once filled, candidates will have to take the computer-based examinations scheduled for the following month, in April 2023.
To be recruited to the RRB, candidates need to pass the exams and complete document verification. Once regulations are met, aspirants will be considered for employment. Aspirants can stay up-to-date on the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official RRB website at rrbcdg.gov.in.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2023
The official website of RRB will soon enable interested aspirants to apply for the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023. The job requires potential applicants to go through a series of rigorous tests. To become an ALP or Technician, candidates must pass CBT 1 and CBT 2.
The CBAT test is a mandatory requirement for candidates vying for the role of ALP. Only those who clear this test will proceed to document verification.
To secure the job, candidates must pass each stage of the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 process. Failing at any point results in disqualification. With an anticipated 700,000 applicants, candidates must enhance their preparations without delay.
All details about the RRB ALP Notification 2023 are available in the article below for interested applicants.
Notification RRB ALP Recruitment 2023
Be on the lookout for the upcoming RRB ALP Notification 2023, which will be accompanied by the RRB ALP Application Form 2023. Interested individuals who meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the positions should apply for the examination. The following table includes all relevant information and significant dates related to the recruitment process.
|Name Of The Exam
|RRB ALP Recruitment 2023
|Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians
|RRB ALP Notification 2023
|RRB ALP Application Form 2023
|RRB ALP Exam Date 2023
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
|CBT 1, CBT 2, CBAT (Only For ALP)
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the RRB ALP Recruitment , candidates must complete a written examination. The syllabus for the computer-based tests is presented below.
- This examination has 75 questions in total and is 60 minutes long. The questions are of multiple choice type and cover topics such as mathematics, logical reasoning, general science and general knowledge. Each wrong answer carries a penalty of 1/3.
- -This test is further divided into two parts. Part A is 90 minutes and 100 questions and it covers subjects like mathematics, logical reasoning, basic science and engineering and general knowledge. Part B is 60 minutes and 75 question and it includes questions related to the trade for which the candidate is applying for. There is a 1⁄3 mark deduction for each wrong answer.
- Only for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- This examination is only for candidates who apply for the position of assistant loco pilot. This examination includes questions from the subjects that are related to the candidate’s field. This exam does not have any negative marking.
Qualification RRB ALP Recruitment 2023
Prior to submitting their application for the position, candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in the RRB ALP Eligibility 2023. The minimum qualifications for the exam can be reviewed by prospective candidates below.
- All the applicants should be 18 to 28 years old.
- The applicants should also be in possession of a visual acuity test report which proves that they have a good eyesight.
- The candidates for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot should have passed the 10th and 12 th standard examinations. They should have obtained a diploma or degree in engineering from a recognised institute.
- The candidates for the post of Technician should have passed the 10 th and 12 th standard examinations with physics and maths. They should have obtained a degree in engineering from a recognised institute.
- All the applicants should have completed an apprenticeship in the trade that they are applying to.
Apply Online RRB ALP Recruitment 2023
Once the application form is available, candidates can apply for RRB ALP Recruitment . To apply for the exam, simply follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the website of respective regional board
- Then, on the homepage, find the link of “RRB Recruitment 2019”
- Here, you will find the notification of “RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) 2019”
- Click on the notification
- Here, you will see the “Application Form”
- Fill up the application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Take a Printout of the Application form.
Thank You For Visiting RajasthanSeva….!